Wednesday 5 December 2012

How I Remove Difficult Eye-make Up Tutorial

Okay time for a super quick tutorial with little reading and heaps of real pictures! :) This is how I remove stubborn eye-make up without damaging my eyes.

This is especially useful for mascara which refuses to budge such as waterproof mascaras and the They're Real mascara by Benefit because you want to be careful when taking these off to prevent damaging or dislodging your lashes (especially if they're already sparse like mine!).

Starting eye - multiple layers of They're Real Mascara on top and bottom lashes.
These are the sensitive ones, they also have an original for normal eye types. I paid $10 AUD for this whole pack from Cosmo Cosmetics in a shopping center. Priceline also sell this but for about double the price for half the amount *rolls eyes derisively*
This was actually what made me buy it in the first place, so glad I did!
The sheets are stacked on top of each other, they're very thin and the liquid product is evenly distributed between each and every pad so you won't have dry pads at the top and soaking ones at the bottom! I love the formula which allows them to do that! Remember to close the lid tightly to prevent bacteria or drying out of the product! 
Taking a pad (one for each eye, more if needed for heavier make up) by picking it up with clean fingers or a sterile pair of tweezers, apply to the eye area. 
Leave to sit for about a minute or two (depends on your patience!) ;) When removing the pad use incredibly gentle, small circular motions. This will prevent wrinkle formation and allow the pad to remove the make up more effectively.
Naked eye - welcome back! :3
The amount removed! As you can see, there's a lot of product that I managed to take off painlessly and quickly (less then a minute each eye - I usually do it to both at the same time if I'm in a hurry!)

I hope this quick guide/tutorial has helped some people! :) Comment if you use a different technique! I would love to try it! :)

Stay Beautiful! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything! Giving me feedback would be awesome to ;)