Monday 3 December 2012

Benefit Finding Mr. Bright Kit Review

For the majority of the time, beauty kits/sets are good deals. You pay a bit to a lot more for the products which you want but the actual set will cost less then buying all the products separately. Which is why I love Benefit cosmetics so much. They had a large variety of kits (they're always releasing new kits) and when calculated separately they often tend to be excellent value (depending on the percentage of the products in the kit which you can personally use).

Presenting the Finding Mr. Bright Kit which retails for $36.00 USD (Benefit is currently having this on sale for only $27.99 USD, view it by CLICKING HERE)!

The cutest packaging: neon colours and a cute pun :)

Comes with a pamphlet detailing ways you can use the products included in the kit.


Firstly, isn't the packaging just the cutest thing in the world? *make up fangirl moment*
I adore the funny little not-so-subtle puns which Benefit often uses to market their products. It's cheeky and chic. The entire kit can fit easily inside your handbag but definitely too large for your wallet (even if it is a clutch!).

At the time that I bought this kit, I already had many of the products which were included inside it. I already owned the Posietint (full size) and the Highbeam (full size). I was never very interested in the girl meets pearl since trying the sample size (it's good but not "oh wow again, again!" type of good). However, I was very much interested in trying the famous Erase Paste!

So I bought the kit to try out the Erase Paste, to have more back ups of some of my favourites, because it was on sale, and for the packaging.

Inside.
The Erase Paste did not disappoint me! It is even more amazing then I had originally thought! It is salmon coloured (not too intense) which is perfect for the undereye as the salmon/pink undertones will cancel out the blue/grey undereye bags. The deluxe sample size which comes in the kit is huge. The sample size included in this kit is 3.2g and the full size Erase Paste is 4.4g. That's a difference of 1.2g, and the sample size will definitely last around 4-6 months if used for undereye concealing!

You can purchase the full size Erase Paste for $26.00 USD by CLICKING HERE. I am actually very glad I purchased the Finding Mr. Bright kit. It's incredible value and would suit any person (good christmas gift too!) as there should be at least one thing in the kit which they will enjoy. :)

As with all Benefit packaging, the inside can be removed and you can use the box as a storage container. :)


Stay Beautiful! xx






29 comments:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment
    but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr...
    well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!


    my weblog ... Polaris Snowmobile Parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. href="https://istanbulolala.biz/">https://istanbulolala.biz/
    16MXAY

    ReplyDelete

Ask me anything! Giving me feedback would be awesome to ;)