Thursday 29 November 2012

Benefit Posietint Review

Let me start by showing you all my current Benefit Cosmetic collection:

To date: 29/11/2012!
I am currently awaiting another order to arrive from Benefit (should be within the next few days but shipping is very unpredictable during Christmas season - to be expected of course!). I will post a picture of that when it arrives here. :)

CLICK HERE to visit the official Benefit Cosmetics website (free shipping for orders over $125 AUD, free samples, legitimate, promotional offers, a lot cheaper then buying in Australia)!

The boxes/anything still in it's packaging are back-ups. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to make up. But I'm sure you're worse, and that's okay with me. :)

Benefit Cosmetics - being one of my holy grail brands - contains a lot of products I use in my daily routine.

Benefit's PosieTint - Lip and Cheek Stain ($29.00 USD).
Bright blue-toned pink lip and cheek stain.
As you can see the applicator and bottle and similar and design and style as the High Beam by Benefit. However, the bottle is more plastic and not glass like the High Beam is. The pink works well on my skin tone when applied to my cheeks (I'm a light-medium, yellow-toned colour) but not so much on my lips unless I blend/mix it with some other lip products.

I love using stains on my cheeks because you can intensify the colour with a powder or even a cream blush and if that rubs off, the stain will remain on the cheek for hours to come! It works by being absorbed into the most superficial layer of the skin (easily exfoliated off during make up removal)!

A swatch of the Posietint once dried and blended out.
It is easy to blend out and control the colour intensity of the cheek tint once you become familiar with practice using the tint. It can be as pigmented and as subtle as you want. A bottle will definitely last you more than a year even if used daily, you only need two drops to be honest!

I definitely recommend this tint, it works well on most skin tones, easily blendable, will last a long time even if used daily, and looks amazingly natural in any lighting. It has a matte finish and can be layered with other types of blushes for different looks!

Stay Beautiful! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything! Giving me feedback would be awesome to ;)