Saturday 8 December 2012

Benefit Cabana Glama Kit Review

Time for yet another Benefit product review (I swear I'm close to finishing!) ;)

I felt like a tropical kit that represented summer, beaches and nice sun-kissed colours so I bought the Cabana Glama Kit from Benefit cosmetics! It comes with a little informational pamphlet which shows you different ways to use the products (I've thrown this away so I couldn't take a photo of it, sorry)!

The kit has a strong magnetic closure system and it's small enough to fit into any handbag!

These are the products inside the kit, the kit also has a mirror.
As you can see, I've been using all the products fairly regularly because I find that the colours and products included in this kit are perfect for an everyday spring/summer look. I look at this kit and think of lazy summer days and exciting summer nights.

The small posietint is kept in my emergency make up travel bag in my car for last-minute make up looks/touch-ups. The Some Kind of Gorgeous is in the shade medium which is too dark for my skin tone but perfect for my little sister (so I always use it when I do her make up). I apply this cream foundation with a damp beauty blender and the finish is amazing (especially for dry skin types)! I am planning on buying the some kind of gorgeous in the shade "light" for myself after my current foundations finish and when the months get colder again.

There is a protective clear cover for the box.
There is a very considerably large amount of Hoola bronzer (definitely enough to contour your entire face for at least a month or more), to play around with! It's a good kit if you want to explore the look of this relatively well-known bronzer of yourself without buying the full-sized product. The brush is small and I don't use it at all, it stays stored in my spare brushes case.

Swatches of the satin eyeshadows. 
The eyeshadows are amazing but all satin colours with slight shimmer. They go on smoothly, blend easily, are crease-proof and do not budge once on your eyelid. The colours are versitile and can suit a variety of looks but to me, they are perfect for neutral make up looks.

I bought this kit from the Benefit website, it retails for $36.00 USD but I bought it on sale for $18.99 USDCLICK HERE to visit the exact page I went to purchase this kit! I personally really enjoyed this kit but I had already owned most of the products in it. The stand out of this set was the foundation and the eyeshadows. Nonetheless, this kit would make an excellent gift for a person who is beginning to explore make up, wants to try out some popular Benefit products, or wants a summer kit full of make up essentials for neutral warm looks.  :)


Just an announcement! I've finally decided to develop a routine for my blog posts (because we all like guarantees) and am going to put out a blog post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from now on! Please bookmark, favourite or subscribe to this blog! Much love to all of my readers! :)

I think this is a better alternative to having 100 posts in one night when I feel highly motivated and no motivation for the next few months! ;)


Stay Beautiful! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything! Giving me feedback would be awesome to ;)